We’ve been around the block. We’ve seen all sorts of hosts. We’ve used:
- Liquid Web
- 1 & 1 My Website
- WP Engine
- Network Solutions
- WPMU Dev
They all have their pro’s and con’s but we’ve yet to find any problems with Cloudways.
- Excellent support: 24/7 help whenever you need it.
- Flexible server host options: choose from a variety of providers like Digital Ocean, Google, and AWS.
- Self-serve scaling: upgrade your server whenever you want with minimal downtime.
- Automatic & on-demand backups: free with all their plans.
- Server optimization tools: take control of your php.ini settings and caching.
- Out-of-the-box solutions: WordPress, Magento 2 and Drupal are just a few of the many applications you can add to your server.
- One-click staging environments: copy your production application to a staging environment with a generated URL, then, copy your staging back to your production when done, all within Cloudways.
- Unlimited applications per server: as long as you have disk space for it, you can add as many applications as you want to your server.
- Teamwork: add as many team members as you need and configure their permissions.
- Customizable notifications: CloudwaysBot lets you configure all sorts of monitoring notifications and send them to as many people as needed.
We’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with Cloudways so much so that we became an affiliate for them. If you have a PHP application, then we highly recommend them if you couldn’t tell.
We’ll be more than happy to help you transfer your website to them or answer any questions you might have about them. You won’t be disappointed with Cloudways!